Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
We appreciate your support for the Minot Symphony Orchestra!
- All tickets purchased will be available at the Will Call on the night of the show.
- Ensures that you will have a ticket(s) as many shows are sold out.
- Allows you to skip the ticket purchase line and utilize the shorter & quicker Will Call.
- We no longer offer the option to ship individual tickets.
- No refunds, only exchanges.
- All ticket sales are final, we are unable to provide refunds.
- If, before the date of the concert purchased, you wish to exchange your tickets please call 701-858-4228.
- How your credit information is processed
- This website utilizes Direct Post Method (dpm) through Authorize.net. This means, for our customers, that credit card data is neither processed nor stored on our servers. All sensitive data is sent directly & securely to the servers of Authorize.net, one of the world’s leading providers of credit card processing. (This is reiterated within the Privacy section of this page).
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to the Minot Symphony Orchestra and administrative operators of this web site, www.minotsymphony.com. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site.
The content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on this web site, and outlines responsibilities and liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover this web site and its content exclusively, and do not include web sites that are linked, or malicious third-parties.
It is our commitment to end users to operate this web site with integrity and honesty – taking the time, effort, and care to protect users and information that may be provided.
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information such as names, addresses, and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted by our users. The information provided is only used to fulfill your specific request, and cannot be used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
When processing credit card information this website utilizes Direct Post Method (dpm) through Authorize.net. This means, for our customers, that credit card data is neither processed nor stored on our servers. All sensitive data is sent directly & securely to the servers of Authorize.net, one of the world’s leading providers of credit card processing.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
This policy applies only to interactions taking place via the web site, and does not govern offline interactions.
Distribution of Information
We may only share your personal information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation, and when it is legally required for us to do so. This information is never shared with third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Security
When personal information is provided to us voluntarily by end users, we agree to make reasonable efforts to make such information secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who operate under confidentiality agreements) will ever have access to such information, and are also stipulated to make every effort to ensure security and integrity of the data.
Rights to Changes
We reserve the rights to make changes to this document and these terms without notice to end users.
Minot Symphony Orchestra
500 University Avenue West
Minot, ND 58707